Thursday, June 21, 2012

Working Woman

Hello!
Almost a year ago I collaborated with my friend Christy for a photo shoot for her styling class. I acted as the makeup artist, hair stylist, photographer, and assisted with some of the styling. Overall, the vision was Christy's and I was there to make her vision a reality.


The theme was "A day in the life of the Miami working woman" and was shot in Downtown, Miami. The model was named Christy as well, and we shot most of the photos in her apartment building.
I cant believe that I have never posted these photos! I am extremely proud for this was my first real paid-for shoot! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed creating them.


If you have any questions or would like to use my services for any of your Makeup, Photography, or Styling needs, feel free to email me at caroweddle@gmail.com
xx

2 comments:

  1. Caro, these are amazing! Her makeup and hair are flawless! I'm dying to have an event to go to just so I can ask you to do my makeup! Love your blog!

    -Gabie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caro, thank you for making my vision a reality! Your work was simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait till our next photoshoot ;)

    ReplyDelete