Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Marriage & Makeup

A few months ago I had the pleasure of working with a beautiful married couple when they wanted some new pictures for their new apartment.  I did the hair, makeup, and photography for the pictures. I had so much fun this day, and I wish this lovely couple nothing but the very best in all their years together <3






 

How to get this look:

Skin:
 I moisturized the skin with Embryolisse Laite Creme Concentrate, and then applied Make Up Forever HD Foundation. I then concealed any blemishes and under eye darkness with MAC Studio Finish concealer. 

Eyes:

Eye Shadow: I first primed the eyes with MAC Barestudy paint pot. Then, I applied MAC Naked Lunch eyeshadow to the whole lid, and MAC All That Glitters to the "outer V." I blended MAC Satin Taupe through the crease, and then applied the smallest amount of MAC Black Tied to the "outer V" to darken the look. 

Liner: I used Bobbi Brown Gel Line in black to line her lash line, and also for her water line. I then used a bit of black shadow to blend the liner along the lower lashes. 

Lashes: I first curled Christy's lashes with my Shu Uemura curler, and applied a coat of L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara. I then applied a set of Ardell "Wispies" Lashes, and coated her bottom lashes with Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara.

Brows: I mixed together MAC Charcoal Brown & Omega for the perfect color and applied it to her eyebrows with an angled brush. I finished them off with a bit of clear mascara to set them in place.

Face:

I first powdered Christy's T-Zone with Laura Mercier Transluscent Powder and applied a bit of NARS Bronzer in Laguna to her cheekbones, hair line, and jaw line. I then did a bit of contouring to her cheekbones with MAC Blush in Harmony, and applied NARS Blush in Deepthroat to her cheeks.

Lips:

I lined and filled in her lips with MAC Brick lip liner, and applied Chanel Rouge Allure in the color Passion. I finished off the look with a bit of clear gloss applied to the center of the lip. 

Hair:

I curled Christy's hair using my Enzo Milano clip less curling iron. 









No comments:

Post a Comment